How We Work
TRIP CONSULTING: Planning Your Perfect Trip!
We start with an initial phone consultation to discuss all your travel questions and wishes plus how to best organize your precious travel time. Our specialized trip consulting services generally include:
- Designing the best itinerary and travel route possible within the amount of travel days you have, plus how many days to spend in each destination
- Our select accommodation list per destination within your “per night” budget
- Transportation recommendations including best routes, easiest travel, etc.
- A list of “must do” tours, activities, museums, events, to schedule/reserve a head of time
- Helpful hints for traveling in Italy
- BVI’s recommended restaurants and a few “on your own” excursions to consider
Once we have gathered enough information, BVI will provide you with a “mini-travel packet” which will contain all our recommendations and contact information so that you can easily book everything on your own. We are also available to answer any further questions you might have up to the day of your departure.
Our trip consulting fees start at €350 for a one week vacation and are based on the numbers of travelers, travel days, destinations and overall intricacy of your itinerary. We ask that you provide us with as much information in our request form or your initial email to us so we can best provide you with a quote.
Should you decide after our consultation that you prefer we handle your bookings, we will create a completely Tailor-made Vacations Package and the consulting fee will be put toward the overall cost of your trip.
*NEW*: One-Hour Trip Consultation
We now offer a one-hour consultation by Skype, Facetime or phone. We will listen to your travel wishes and advise you where and how to travel in Italy plus discuss a “must” things to do and see plus some of our recommended accommodations. We will then send you a suggested itinerary by email. The cost is €150.